REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS TO PCHS:
All documents must be provided in order to register. Student must start school the day he/she registers.
Student must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian (must show proof of guardianship) to register.
If coming from another Hillsborough County school you must provide:
- Address Verification must be presented at time of registration. Must provide two of the following
- Homestead exemption
- Tax Receipt (property tax)
- Current electric bill
- Lease agreement
- Warranty deed
- Contract for purchase of home
- Withdrawal Form (from previous school)
- Student Residency Form Athlete Participation Form
- Verification of Student’s Status Form
- Grade Placement Form
If coming from a school within the state of Florida you must provide all of the items listed above plus:
- Immunization Record
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Number
- Transcript (or if 9th grade, proof of promotion to 9th grade)
If coming from out of state you must provide all of the items listed in both sections above plus:
- Current Physical Examination (must be dated within the previous 12 months – athletic physicals are not acceptable – school nurse will review records and set an appointment if needed)
If coming from home school or private school you must provide all of the items listed above plus:
- Signed Information Sheet detailing validation of credits.